Subscriptions?

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
rsnosprey
Private E-1

Subscriptions?

Postby rsnosprey » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:22 pm

I hope that you can help me.

I am interested in creating subscriptions for some of the sections of this forum, but I can not seem to find the button to do so. In particular, I would like to subscribe to the Your Story section so that I may receive daily or weekly updates on changes in the forum.

Please point me to what I am sure is an embarrassingly obvious option that I completely failed to see and will feel utterly foolish when I do eventually find it. If this is not an actual option, feel free to point me to some non-existent icon so that I might spend an hour straining my eyes and clicking randomly at things until I pass out in carpel-tunnel-syndrome induced agony.

Failing all of the above, please mock my ignorance by sharing this posting with your colleagues and be sure to reference it repeatedly when you meet for drinks this Friday after work. Cheers!

pls
Site Admin

Re: Subscriptions?

Postby pls » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:26 pm

The subscriptions option is at the very bottom of each forum page. Easy as that. I''ll leave the mocking to others - that's not in my mod job description. :mrgreen:
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Elibet1
Lieutenant

Re: Subscriptions?

Postby Elibet1 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Well, would you look at that? I never noticed that before. There's a big blue banner right at the bottom
of the page that says, Forum Index ----- > Subscribe. I can't believe I've been here all these years and
didn't notice that :oops:

Elizabeth

Return to FAQs