[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Need help from a moderator : FAQs • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Need help from a moderator

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
pls
Site Admin

Who are the admins and global mods?

Postby pls » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm

FYI: Access the "Forum Index" page. Click on the red "Administrators" link to see the list of Administrators, and then do the same with Global Moderators. It's interesting.
Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Nedlo
Sergeant

Re: Web Bots and Web Crawlers

Postby Nedlo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:08 pm

pls
Site Admin

Re: Need help from a moderator

Postby pls » Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm

And it looks as if the admins and Brian are making progress. More to come.

Lisa Voges
Lieutenant

Postby Lisa Voges » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:05 am

Does anyone know what happened to all of our avatars?
I finally got mine back up after all the hoopla on the site. (just signing in proved to be an olympic competition. I am sure some got so frustrated they never bothered to come back)

This is like a case of hiccups....that will not go away.

Is there not an in-house 'geek squad' on duty?
:geek:
A day without writing...is a day unremarkable.

http://lifespeculiarities.blogspot.com/

:)

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:36 am

Lisa Voges
Lieutenant

Postby Lisa Voges » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 am

Thank you pls.
I have done that, and was seeing everyone else's. (The few that managed to get them back up) But as of last night, I was seeing my new avatar.

What happened whilst I slept? ;)

grosburg
Site Admin

Postby grosburg » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:30 am

[background=]asdf [/background]

grosburg
Site Admin

Postby grosburg » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 am

asd f asd [background=]sadf[/background]

Lisa Voges
Lieutenant

Postby Lisa Voges » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:53 am

Hmmm...I took the 'Rolls-Royce' out of the garage. (new laptop) And it seems that now I can see you all that have avatars up, as well as my own.

Old faithful here, (my workhorse laptop) is the defiant one.
Sorry for the gripe, and thank you for your time.

Lisa (feeling a little stupid right now)
;)

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to FAQs