[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Need help from a moderator : FAQs • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Need help from a moderator

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
Coral McNabb
Private E-2

Need help from a moderator

Postby Coral McNabb » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 am

Hello, I haven't logged in here in a long time. I came back to delete my posts, and find myself unable to delete most of them. I was wondering if I could get a moderator to delete them for me? They should be easy to find from my profile, and there aren't many. Thank you.

pls
Site Admin

Re: Need help from a moderator

Postby pls » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

Coral McNabb
Private E-2

Postby Coral McNabb » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:40 pm

That sucks. Thanks for letting me know.

wdarcy
Major

Postby wdarcy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 am

If the admins purposely wanted to kill this site, they couldn't have done a better job.

--Warren
"Wagner's 'Das Rheingold'" (Oxford 1993). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 1995.

"Elements of Sonata Theory" co-authored with James Hepokoski(Oxford 2006). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 2008.

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:42 am

Nedlo
Sergeant

Web Bots and Web Crawlers

Postby Nedlo » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 am

What kind of "computer bug spray" do we need to kill off these nasty computer roaches that are invading our space? (Web Bots & Web Crawlers). I guess WD's "IT" department has to figure out the right "computer chemical" soulution.

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:24 am

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

wdarcy
Major

Postby wdarcy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 am

This whole business simply confirms my previously-stated conviction that software upgrades like this are hardly ever for the best. The attempt to fix something that isn't broken almost always makes things worse. New is supposedly better, but nine times out of ten it is worse. Much, much worse.

--Warren
"Wagner's 'Das Rheingold'" (Oxford 1993). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 1995.

"Elements of Sonata Theory" co-authored with James Hepokoski(Oxford 2006). Winner of the Society for Music Theory's Wallace Berry Award, 2008.

pls
Site Admin

Re: Web Bots and Web Crawlers

Postby pls » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:31 am

kellysaid
Captain

Postby kellysaid » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:57 pm

young adult author, find me here >> | | |

Next

Return to FAQs