[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!?? : FAQs • Page 4 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!??

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
updog
General of the Army

Re: here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!??

Postby updog » Thu May 28, 2015 9:50 am

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Thu May 28, 2015 10:16 am

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I stopped banning and deleting last week. I would do it first thing in the morning at work because WD can't fix my account so that I can log on elsewhere.

We've been overrun. The zombies are coming. The zombies are coming. Maybe I'll delete just the ones under FAQ. Or maybe not. :D

Even though you have delete power Rob, you're only making it look like there's no problem. Resist. You too, Paul. :D

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Thu May 28, 2015 10:30 am

I don't know if you guys can see what I see as an admin, but I currently see around 40 users that I know are spammers. Many of the user ids are numbered...lol

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu May 28, 2015 10:40 am

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

bdukes2962
Private E-1

Postby bdukes2962 » Thu May 28, 2015 11:44 am

I thought there was something wrong with my settings and I was about to ask how I can correct it. I went to writing space and to Take It Outside and there are pages of threads with weird characters. Is this what you are referring to? :( I guess I will just come back later or next week when things are "cleaner"

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu May 28, 2015 11:54 am

onceuponwednesday
Major

Postby onceuponwednesday » Thu May 28, 2015 3:16 pm

I think we need an antispambot. Perhaps we need to robotize PLS, add spam-boiling lasers and thread-crushing claws.

The Rule of Three

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu May 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Works for me!

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Thu May 28, 2015 5:03 pm

I've taken the next step and started shaming WD publicly on Twitter. It won't help, but it's feels better than bashing my head against the wall.
"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Thu May 28, 2015 5:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to FAQs