[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!?? : FAQs • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!??

Frequently asked questions. Go HERE and read the first thread.
pls
Site Admin

Re: here we go again...TEN pages of %#@*!??

Postby pls » Sat May 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Facebook page (Friend me!): http://www.facebook.com/TheHighSchoolNovels

DrG2
Colonel

Postby DrG2 » Sat May 23, 2015 9:50 pm

MookyMcD
Captain

Postby MookyMcD » Sun May 24, 2015 1:00 pm

This is like trying to save an abusive relationship. If the people who owned this site gave a damn, they would use software that isn't a sieve and it wouldn't be up to unpaid volunteers to manually undo what they could prevent in the first place. I appreciate the Mods' efforts, but I think the best thing they could do for themselves and for this site is say "screw this," and stop caring more than the owners. The site can be nothing but spam, or they can do something about it and still have a BB, but this is the worst of both worlds for all involved.

updog
General of the Army

Postby updog » Sun May 24, 2015 1:13 pm

"Is it weird in here, or is it just me?" ~ Steven Wright

James A. Ritchie
Lieutenant General

Postby James A. Ritchie » Sun May 24, 2015 2:08 pm

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Sun May 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Oh, but there's a bright side to all this - the few spam posts we get for drugs, knock-off fashions, and gay smutty spam are completely buried by the Korean spam.

Thanks to updog, I was made aware of a flaw in my methodology of nuking spam. I'd been depending on the "View New Posts" feature to deal with the spam, but of course the one weakness is old spam that doesn't meet the cut - or in this case apparently that feature filled up early Saturday morning, and I missed maybe a thousand spam posts. But I tracked those down this morning and dealt with them, leaving a clean forum for y'all to cavort in for a short while, anyway.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Mon May 25, 2015 9:28 am

and yet, here i am faced with pages and pages of it again, today... :roll:
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Mon May 25, 2015 9:29 am

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Mon May 25, 2015 9:48 am

NEW RECORD!

20 [TWENTY] pages of scheiss/mered/kaka in the 'tips' section right now! :twisted:
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls
Site Admin

Postby pls » Mon May 25, 2015 9:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to FAQs