Ghostwriting, SF experts

Frequently asked questions
Alienscifi

Ghostwriting, SF experts

Postby Alienscifi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:04 am

I'm looking into ghostwriting. I'm still looking for someone who is a serious, hardcore expert on science fiction or has at least written the genre his/herself. Has anyone here ever written science fiction?

mammamaia

Re: Ghostwriting, SF experts

Postby mammamaia » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:48 am

i've been a voracious reader of the best of sci-fi since i first discovered it at the age of 9 or 10, back in the late 1940s... have read all i could get my hands on of asimov, bradbury, pohl, anderson, vonnegut, heinlein, et al. and tried not to miss any of the movies in that genre [including the Bs and C's!]... i've also written some sci-fi short stories and a sci-fi feature film script...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

pls

Postby pls » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Alienscifi, you've been warned about carpet-bombing this forum and requesting a ghostwriter to contact you. That's not what the WD forum exists for.

Kindly read the rules and follow them. This is not your personal forum; if you are not going to post written pieces - have you actually written any? - and critique others' pieces, please remove yourself from this forum.

Alienscifi

Postby Alienscifi » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Perhaps we should move more to SF scripts.

mammamaia

Postby mammamaia » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:35 am

Alienscifi wrote:Perhaps we should move more to SF scripts.

don't know what you mean by that, but it doesn't relate to the problem of your making too many threads/posts about the exact same thing...

as for the 'should be more' sci-fi scripts, the number of them posted here is determined by how many writers of sci-fi stories/novels/screenplays happen to want to post about them on the site... it's not something that the site can or should do anything about...
ALL 6 e-book collections of my work are FREE...email me with "want free books" in subject line and include a message.

FREE writing help/mentoring: http://www.saysmom.com

"You must BE the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

Return to FAQs