[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Under the Cat : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Under the Cat

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Under the Cat

Postby TheRazor » Sat May 10, 2008 3:09 pm

The Cat is a gamer too.-DavidG

Sarah Jane
General

RE: Under the Cat

Postby Sarah Jane » Sun May 18, 2008 12:56 pm

Awww I love your cats! Thierry is SO cute!

Sarah Jane ;)

brittany76
Private First Class

Postby brittany76 » Sun May 18, 2008 4:37 pm

akcotham
Private E-2

Postby akcotham » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:40 am

What a cutie-pie!

TygerValverde
Private E-1

Postby TygerValverde » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:26 am

Too cute! My cat just curls in my lap or sits and paws at my face or climbs up and puts his arms around my neck and nuzzles my nose. Kinda hard to write that way!

brittany76
Private First Class

Postby brittany76 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:37 am

That cat had kittens about 3 months ago. Now she'd take up the entire computer if she tried to sit on it! She's huge, but she's still young. So if I throw a toy across the floor, she'll run right along with the kittens after it.

Erin
Private First Class

Postby Erin » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:51 pm

My cat sits right on my keyboard. I go to search for something in my mess and i turn around and there she is sitting making strange words on the screen. After i pull her off, she decides to paw at the mouse courser. Its impossible to write with her in the room so i throw her out, but then she sits outside the door and meows. She's a pain, but I love her with my whole heart.

Oh and when i finally give up writing, and pick up a book she will lay right in front of it or stick her head over the top and give me 'the look.'

What would I do without my cat?

Lauren
Master Sergeant

Postby Lauren » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:18 pm

When I was younger I wrote everything on notebook paper instead of on a computer. My cat would always come and sit on the page and be obnoxious. Later, when I switched to a desktop, she insisted she sit on my lap or she would try to walk across my keyboard. I've moved out since then and she still lives with my father, so my keyboard is lonely, but I don't have to deal with the cat hair or claws.

I do miss her, though. She is sixteen and starting to get sick so I will have to go visit her soon while I still have the chance.

jimdens
Major

RE: Under the Cat

Postby jimdens » Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:24 am

What is it with cats and computers?  Mine, almost 10-years-old and Huge, will not leave me alone when I'm working.  I don't let her on the computer, but she insists on sitting on my lap, or behind me, (she actually makes quite a comfy back support), while I'm writing.  She can get on my nerves sometimes, but I really don't know what I'd do without her.

Thierry is adorable.

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:08 pm

my Rouschka used to love to try to catch the paper coming out of my printer and seemed to want to get inside it!

he'd also join me on the keyboard, if i wasn't watching carefully enough... couldn't stay away from my computer whenever i was working... a true writer's cat!

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space