[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Where the Magic Happens... : Writing Space • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Where the Magic Happens...

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Re: Where the Magic Happens...

Postby Anya Kylash » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:24 pm

First to build you up and first to break you down. Hmm... Let's just stick with what you said.
Finished:
Race Against Fate -101k words
Loyalties Lost -121k words
Forgotten -100k words
Friends and Foes -113k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

KnightWriter
Private First Class

Postby KnightWriter » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:07 pm

HA! I see you got jokes. Cool beans. Well, I suppose I could break down some armor and use it as a frisbee or something. Just can't throw it inside my tiny mousehole. Which, I didn't mention it before, technically isn't mine...it's my mom's. But, I just accepted a job that "HOPEFULLY" will change my financial situation given some time. Even so, I can kinda sympathize with living under a crowed roof like you. Just summarize it up in two words => hurricane evacuation

Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Postby Anya Kylash » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:38 pm

My jokes are best used on paper. No one seems to like it when I want to talk in a conversation. Well, not my sister, anyway. When I start to talk, she jumps up and stops me(not purposefully, I hope). She's the jabberbox, so she never shuts up and doesn't seem to know that more than two people can participate in a conversation. But she's nice.

Yeah, I can sympathize with living with the parents. All of the kids still live here, even the oldest, who is now 21. Three of us have jobs, but nothing serious. The oldest, Gareth, tutors at school, I have a job at my grandparent's church working the screens and tech, and my little sister feeds the cows for $20 dollars a month, which is more than some kids make.

Luckily, no hurricanes around here! We did have a random tornado, a small one, that broke down a barn, but nothing else.
Finished:
Forgotten -100k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

KnightWriter
Private First Class

Postby KnightWriter » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:47 am

Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Postby Anya Kylash » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:57 pm

I don't think she'd make a very good DJ. Funny, we have cows here, but we never really watch calves get born. Puppies, yeah, but not calves. I was homeschooled through HighSchool, just a few more pages in this last book and I'm good to graduate. Techincally, I'm doing my junior year of college at community and my senior year of HS at home. How hellish is high school, really?
Forrest rules.
Finished:
Forgotten -100k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

KnightWriter
Private First Class

Postby KnightWriter » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Postby Anya Kylash » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Well, yeah, I'm seventeen. There are so many times I've thought that TV ha ripped off my life. Try The Middle show. And sometimes, life feels like the Truman show. I've always missed not being around other kids, but I think it has made me smarter, if socially retarded.
Finished:
Forgotten -100k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

KnightWriter
Private First Class

Postby KnightWriter » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Postby Anya Kylash » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Oh, how eloquent! I honestly didn't notice.
Finished:
Forgotten -100k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

Previous

Return to Writing Space