[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Joy's space, with dog : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Joy's space, with dog

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
TraciG
President of the World

RE: Joy's space, with dog

Postby TraciG » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:32 am

Pagadan
Private E-1

Postby Pagadan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:15 pm

"Wow. It's like the same thing, Joy. Gotta feed the husband, gotta take the husband outsided ... Good heck, why didn't I just get a dog???????

(Author's note: Traci loves her husband [would love him more if he would fix the toilet] and this post was typed in jest.)"

Traci,

giggle, snicker. I love your sense of humor!

Pagadan
Private E-1

Postby Pagadan » Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:32 am

Btw, my office is big enough to hold the futon mattress too; I'll be denning up in it with Xena because the bedroom access will soon be blocked off because of the floor tile project. (See my blog for a progress report.)

Pagadan
Private E-1

Postby Pagadan » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:48 am

My office is now empty because a new floor has been put in (they're grouting it now); they had to take the door off and the top off my rolltop desk (the rolltop part has been long gone, btw) to get it out of the room. I can't wait to get back in! Xena, the dog, has been moved to the little house next door, where we're staying. It is interesting seeing all the furniture in the house piled in the Great Hall--except for the stuff that's on the porches or in the little house. Yep, utter chaos, but I'm working in the little office space in the Great Hall (not my desk or computer). I miss them!

Cider with Susie
Lieutenant

Postby Cider with Susie » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:54 am

I really like this one. It's kind of similiar to my writing space, but minus the dog and painting and the beautiful desk. So nothing like it really.
It does look very organised Joy. No mess, no fuss, no frills. A place to get the job done!

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:34 pm

This is a beautiful space, it looks very cozy just ask Zena.  The chair looks painful though *ouch* 

Previous

Return to Writing Space