[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Joy's space, with dog : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Joy's space, with dog

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Pagadan
Private E-1

Joy's space, with dog

Postby Pagadan » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:06 pm

Pagadan
Private E-1

Joy's space, with dog

Postby Pagadan » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:06 pm

Here's one of my two desks; this one has my computer and accessories; I hope you can see Xena underneath it. This desk is from the 50s, I believe. The other one is the bottom of a roll-top desk. That's where I do a lot of work too. That's Rosa Bonheur's The Horse Fair over the desk.

Elibet
General of the Army

RE: Joy's space, with dog

Postby Elibet » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:45 am

Beautiful desk Joy. You can tell by the legs that it is from the 40's-50's. I remember we had a radiogram with the same legs. Your Xena looks sound asleep :)

Elizabeth

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:34 am

Okay, joy - be honest. Did you clean up before you took that picture?

cute puppy. my husband curls up and looks at me, forlorn when I type too.

Shaka
Captain

Postby Shaka » Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:38 am

Okay, now that is way too tidy.  Is it staged or do you really live like that.  If so, HOW??

Pagadan
Private E-1

Postby Pagadan » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:23 pm

Pagadan
Private E-1

Postby Pagadan » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:28 pm

Practically everyone thinks it's too neat! Actually, it looks like that a lot of the time because I dump most things on the other desk, but when I'm working online, I'll often have accumulated papers, books, magazines, etc. piled on the dictionary and the scanner and next to the keyboard; and when I'm really working, I use the two pull-out shelves. They are so handy! I have two pull-out shelves on the other desk too. Both desks are in my blog: http://journals.aol.com/pagadan/JoysJournal/

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:13 pm

Hey Joy,

Love the desk, but is that chair comfortable for long hours of staring at a screen wondering what is going to happen next?  Methinks you need a cushion.  I bet your feet stay warm in any case,

--John

Pagadan
Private E-1

Postby Pagadan » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:40 pm

<>

Traci,

I love that image!

Pagadan
Private E-1

Postby Pagadan » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:43 pm