[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
maria's writing space : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

maria's writing space

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
maria
Lieutenant

maria's writing space

Postby maria » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:35 am

maria
Lieutenant

maria's writing space

Postby maria » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:35 am

my writing space thread mysteriously vaporized so here it is again:
Maria's
<br />workspace

mparnell
Corporal

RE: maria's writing space

Postby mparnell » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:01 am

Please tell us that to your right, or behind the photographer, or SOMEWHERE, you have another desk, table or corner of the floor stacked with books, papers, and what some of my uptight friends refer to as "clutter."  :)

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:19 am

Oh, there she goes again, putting us all to shame.  lol.

I don't recall.  What was your view out the window?  I live in the sticks so any big city views brings me back to the "Sex in the City" days when I would think, gee, it would be fun to visit a town larger than 5,000.  Okay...so the town I work in is much better, but where I live, that's probably how many people live in most apartment buildings.

Thanks!

maria
Lieutenant

Postby maria » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:50 am

This was a posed shot for a photo shoot. My office is nowhere near this neat in real time. In fact, it's a mess. Do you all really think I'm going to show you my mess?

Outside the window: the woods, the sky, the rooftops of my neighbor's houses.

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:55 am

Woods, sky, and good neighbors are nice.  I can't remember who had the view of the skyscrapers.  I swear you get my age...

wings
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby wings » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:44 pm

Are you really working? LOL Nice picture. I want my youth back! LOL

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TheRazor » Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:09 am

maria
Lieutenant

Postby maria » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:28 am

Razor,
The view out my window is my neighbor's backyard. Sometimes I shoot my phaser at them while they're out playing bocce.

Horror_Writer
Master Sergeant

Postby Horror_Writer » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:19 am

Cool writing space.

I need to get a digital camera so I can take a picture of mine. I use halloween decorations to inspire my mood.

I also put on horror instrumental music.

Next

Return to Writing Space