[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My Writing Space/Needs/Rules : Writing Space • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My Writing Space/Needs/Rules

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Re: My Writing Space/Needs/Rules

Postby Anya Kylash » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:18 pm

What do I need to get my best writing?

My internet needs to be dead.
Finished:
Race Against Fate -101k words
Loyalties Lost -121k words
Forgotten -100k words
Friends and Foes -113k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

TerryRodgers
Site Admin

Postby TerryRodgers » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:08 am

Anya Kylash
Lieutenant

Postby Anya Kylash » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:04 pm

Lol, yes, the truth there, probably the most truthful truth I have ever spoken. Well, typed. :P
Finished:
Race Against Fate -101k words
Loyalties Lost -121k words
Forgotten -100k words
Friends and Foes -113k words

Unfinished:
Alone - 32k words

izzyairs
Private E-1

Postby izzyairs » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:35 am

Here is a writing story that i just thought of. There once was a teenage kid who was just trying to fit in. One day he did something that he never tried before. He went out to the store and tried to obtain something that has not been seen before. He bought himself some clout goggles and just like that he became an artist. https://mylittlegadget.com/products/clout-goggles

RobTheThird
Private E-2

Postby RobTheThird » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:29 am

izzyairs wrote:
> Here is a writing story that i just thought of. There once was a teenage
> kid who was just trying to fit in. One day he did something that he never
> tried before. He went out to the store and tried to obtain something that
> has not been seen before. He bought himself some clout goggles and just
> like that he became an artist.
> <Link redacted>
@izzyairs:
I feel the need to ask: What does this have to do with writing spaces and where/how we write? Do you really think this is on-topic for the discussion where you placed it?

Also, I'm a pretty paranoid guy. I'm not going to follow a link posted by someone I don't know. I've been burned by advertising and malicious software one too many times.

There's a critique section here. Maybe you can post a section of it (all of it, if it's short enough per the guidelines there).

T.A.Rodgers
Site Admin

Postby T.A.Rodgers » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:52 am

Hello Izzy. Please post in the appropriate areas.

DarylPoina
Master Sergeant

vidmate

Postby DarylPoina » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:19 am

As the name suggests, Vidmate App is a downloader task. no matter the reason, really low moisture content considerable way of measuring demonstrates which render it more advanced than other marketers. the application has much limit to hold affairs created remarkably. typically the vidmate method is truly a solitary provide answers to for a couple of of your own hassles. you should have a great time in Bollywood, the movies equipped with short clips, movies and songs.

accompanied by Vidmate regarding operating system, You will get access to [url=http://id.vidmate.com/]vidmate[/url] numerous music but video tutorials. what's more, chances are you'll void of any amount for downloading coming from variety of within the web media player internet streaming internet. Authoritatively, [url=http://www.vidmate.com/]vidmate[/url] Vidmate Downloader isn't easily accessible online run stock. regardless, satisfied clientele with android mobile phone mobile phones now with performance 2.2 plus should certainly already free download this tool. furthermore, you will save the latest music and therefore game enthusiasts recordings generating use of the Vidmate programs. furthermore, You can start to play have television about your operating system cell phones. this realisation Vidmate downloader will provide you with lots of unique selling points. beside each of these marks, You will be no stranger to the functions of such a wonderful request furthermore thusly use them to save the employment of your internet detail require. a huge thing towards Vidmate to achieve android os aids is by investing in this finance application, you're going to get the unending start using.

this realisation credit card application will allow you to Watch and as well as be aware of all freshest hd pictures, Songs in addition as you at the same time upload these people to your computer gadget. the finest portion of the appliance is also free download unending on the net and features above what 200 dwell tv stations totally free. Vidmate can, actually, a multi functional request. through 50,000+ transportable valued clientele explore and been through this service and provide outstanding supervision with using this method Vidmate.

it possesses a great chaos in 1000+ bright recordings, movie, but also tracks. Cricket people would certainly now can watch each of our cricket with an advanced grade produced by request. the particular on your way danger that you simply simply missed your individual largely enjoyed tv shows maybe n' persuasive objective to generate inquisitive exactly what you had on the inside field, build a Vidmate form submission and watch regular shower gel hilarious and crack and by means of anyplace.

has got

1. It really helps to padlock your private films.

2. Comes with a substitute for enable/disable download the actual internet wireless interact.

3. listed browser

4. listed examination and then qualifications

5. earth respected trending music ideas

6. faultless utilize book mark, file

7. Completely listed file/folder team boss for uncomplicated information organizational

8. outer visitor add to.

Previous

Return to Writing Space