[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Juan Gomez-Jurado Writing place : Writing Space • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Juan Gomez-Jurado Writing place

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
jlblanchard3
Private E-1

Re: Juan Gomez-Jurado Writing place

Postby jlblanchard3 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:28 am

Ugh, I am so jealous! I've always dreamed of having book cases that went from floor to ceiling. In fact, I always thought it'd be cool to have book cases that were so large and so tall that you need that sliding ladder thing to get to the top of the case. I have a teeny, tiny bookcase that doesn't fit nearly any of my books (I've got so many in boxes unforunately). I even had to take the top of the book case so I could use it as another shelf.

brittany76
Private First Class

Postby brittany76 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:21 am

I'm so jealous, too. All those books! I only have one little wicker shelf over flowing in my livingroom. Ooh! And you have a little baby instead of a cat! How novel!!

JTLake
Sergeant Major

Postby JTLake » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:53 am

Juan,

Are the sketches of characters in your writing? Just wondering. Sometimes, I have to draw characters so I can visualize their personalities.

Sarah Jane
General

RE: Juan Gomez-Jurado Writing place

Postby Sarah Jane » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Nice space all I have right now is that little corner.  Awww how cute!

Sarah Jane :emoticon:

JTLake
Sergeant Major

Postby JTLake » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:42 pm

After I posted, I realized that Juan hasn't logged on since 7/2007. That's a shame. Then again, maybe he is too busy writing.

Juan Gmez-Jurado
Private E-1

Postby Juan Gmez-Jurado » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:55 pm

Very busy writing, indeed! I'm finishing my next novel. And yes, I write sketches of every character in the novel, as well as a detailed outline prior to the writing. Then I'm free to change anything, but there's less doubts.

Juan Gmez-Jurado
Private E-1

Postby Juan Gmez-Jurado » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:58 pm

JTLake
Sergeant Major

Postby JTLake » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:34 pm

Wow! I really didn't think you would answer. Congats on your successful writing career.

Juan Gmez-Jurado
Private E-1

Postby Juan Gmez-Jurado » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:56 pm

novembergal
Captain

Postby novembergal » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:58 am

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space