[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Juan Gomez-Jurado Writing place : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Juan Gomez-Jurado Writing place

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Juan Gmez-Jurado
Private E-1

RE: Juan Gomez-Jurado Writing place

Postby Juan Gmez-Jurado » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:07 am

hahaha! I wish too! I believe in faeries, as my daughter is crazy about Tinkerbell. This is the room from the other side, a minute ago. Not so neat. As you can see I use a board for plotting

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:28 pm

I like the idea about the plotting board.  Is that it off to the right?

novembergal
Captain

Postby novembergal » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:30 pm

That is a lot of reading, and an entirely different perspective. Oh, to have such a library, and so many shelves.

Juan Gmez-Jurado
Private E-1

Postby Juan Gmez-Jurado » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:36 pm

Kirby, the plotting board is very useful. It occupies a lot of space but it's very good for playing around with my scene cards and crazy ideas... The rest of the wall is covered with shelves (three thousand volumes).

About the plotting board, I discovered something very interesting: I can use a marker, write down the whole board with ideas... and then I shot a photo to the board. A minute with photoshop and I have a JPG with my thinking flow. Then I erase the board and start all over again. This is very useful in early stages of the writing.

Elibet
General of the Army

Postby Elibet » Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:37 am

Love your writing space Juan. And I'm getting myself a storyboard :)

By the way, what part of Spain are you in? I visited Barcelona a couple of years ago, and loved it. I also spent some of my youth in the Spanish holiday hot spots. I always had a wonderful time.

Elizabeth

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:21 pm

Juan,

I would be completely stoked to have a writing space like that.  Of course, I wouldn't get anything done because I'd be propped back in my chair thinking how cool my writing space was. 

Cute baby.  About 4-6 months in the photo?  We just had our first.  She's 8 mo's going on 9.  She would love to come in an pull all your books off the shelves.  Just the bottom ones, of course.

--John

Susan
General

Postby Susan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:27 pm

Hi Juan:

You are such a cutie-- who is that adult holding you?? :) :) :)

In all seriousness, what a great writing space you have...and your little one is adorable!

Juan Gmez-Jurado
Private E-1

Postby Juan Gmez-Jurado » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:37 am

Thanks a lot! She was 6 mos in the photo, now she's 2. And she is pulling all the books out and saying: Read this for me, daddy, please. No matter if it's Shopenhauer or "Charlie and the chocolate factory"...

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:42 pm

What a little sweetie!  Love the writing space too.  I bet she has so much fun in there.

novembergal
Captain

Postby novembergal » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space