[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Juan Gomez-Jurado Writing place : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Juan Gomez-Jurado Writing place

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Juan Gmez-Jurado
Private E-1

Postby Juan Gmez-Jurado » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:43 pm

Juan Gmez-Jurado
Private E-1

Postby Juan Gmez-Jurado » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:43 pm

Hello everyone! This is the place where I write my novels... and a tiny visitor who comes crawling very often to offer her help!!!

You can find my first book in English here: http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Spy-Juan-Gom ... 643&sr=1-1

Elibet
General of the Army

RE: Juan Gomez-Jurado Writing place

Postby Elibet » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:17 pm

Beautiful writing space Juan, but your little visitor steals all the glory in this pic :)

Elizabeth

Juan Gmez-Jurado
Private E-1

Postby Juan Gmez-Jurado » Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:35 am

Thanks a lot, Elisabeth! I'm a proud father, so I know that's the way it is, LOL :)

Greetings from Spain

novembergal
Captain

Postby novembergal » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:04 am

Nice writing space, and a beautiful helper. Cherish her. Congratulations on the publication of your novel, God's Spy. It sounds interesting, and I've added it to my "want to read" list. You say this is your "first book in English" which begs the question, have you other books published in Spanish, or ??  Why don't you go to the Introduction thread and introduce yourself to the forum. I'm sure the writers here, especially the still unpublished ones, would like to "meet" you and read more about you.

Best wishes, and hope yours is a runaway best seller.

Juan Gmez-Jurado
Private E-1

Postby Juan Gmez-Jurado » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:02 am

cowriter
Private E-1

Postby cowriter » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:29 pm

oh my, that's a wonderful space.

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:35 am

Congratulations on the book.  I am always impressed byanyone who is bilingual.

Very impressive space.  And your little critter is cuter than mine is. Under, "My Muse and Me" under "Writing Space," my critterhas a bit more hair too. lol.

So, I must ask.  Have you read all of those books behind you?

Juan Gmez-Jurado
Private E-1

Postby Juan Gmez-Jurado » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:51 am

Ha! Your critter is a little bit hairy, yes, but sooooo cute... :)

About reading all my books yes, I did it. My working plan as a writer is quite simple. Read four hours, write four hours.

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:00 am

You are an obediant writer.  I hope that some of your work ethic faerie dust rubs off on others (and by others I mean me lol).

Next

Return to Writing Space