Creative Space

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
simple jack
Private E-1

Re: Creative Space

Postby simple jack » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:59 pm

tried uploading.

received the following error

ADODB.Stream error '800a0bbc'

Write to file failed.

D:\WEBSITES\FORUMS\FORUM.WRITERSDIGEST.COM\FORUMS\../includes/include-upload.asp, line 209

my writing space appears to be error '800a0bbc'

this is about par for the course.

simple jack
Private E-1

Postby simple jack » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:59 pm

tried uploading.

received the following error

ADODB.Stream error '800a0bbc'

Write to file failed.

D:\WEBSITES\FORUMS\FORUM.WRITERSDIGEST.COM\FORUMS\../includes/include-upload.asp, line 209

my writing space appears to be error '800a0bbc'

this is about par for the course.

NormaStar5
Private E-1

RE: Creative Space

Postby NormaStar5 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Hello, Dawn,
Love your area - really nice and inspiring!  The view must be breathtaking...
I have a smaller office (livingroom), and a tiny bookcase directly behind my office chair.
At the livingroom part, I turn my rocking chair to face the window and sit with a pad and write by hand when I get an idea.  I transcribe to the pc and then add more while there, and at times I listen to the Classics - Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, and Sammy Davis, Jr.  But only when the scene is not serious.
I hope to get my camcorder/camera working properly with my new Notebook - then I'll post my pictures!
Bye - Read You Soon
Norma

dreamsevolve
Private E-1

Postby dreamsevolve » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Dawn, that is a beautiful room! I am so jealous! I love the way it's set up and that chair is awesome. It looks absolutely fabulous! Care to trade?? I have a corner in a shared bedroom, right next to the closet with a gigantic monitor and easy access to the trash can. Hahaha. Nice room, really looks great.

AlwaysDreamin
Private E-2

Postby AlwaysDreamin » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Wow, that's really pretty!!!!!! You are very blessed to have such a beautiful writing space!

Right now my writing space is my bed :o and that's about it. I dont' have a real desk yet but I'm not going to let that hinder my writing. One day I'll get a desk...one day LOL

matilda59
Private E-1

Postby matilda59 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:45 am

Hi Dawn,
Thanks for sharing your creative space. I love your colours and that chair looks so comfy! I'm sitting in Perth, Western Australia and I'm lucky enough to have an office. I'll take some photos and get share with everybody as well. I have only just joined this site so I'll take a little while finding my way around.
Matilda

Chandara5
Private E-2

Postby Chandara5 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:57 am

With a four kids and a husband i had to be very creative in establishing my space, which usually ends up in the kitchen. I have learned to tune out all around me to work and i think i mastered the nodding of my head and the uh-huh's, while working.

Previous

Return to Writing Space