Creative Space

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
pencilandpaper
Sergeant Major of the Army

RE: Creative Space

Postby pencilandpaper » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:48 am

Gee whiz,

Your space is sooooo neat and organized. I really like it--seems serene.

Mine on the other hand---is the opposite. Might try to upgrade it like yours.

;)

Dawn
Private E-1

Re: Creative Space

Postby Dawn » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:07 pm

It's only serene when I don't look outside and see the weeds in the backyard. ;)

Thanks, pencilandpaper!

hexedbird
Sergeant

Postby hexedbird » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:15 pm

I work from home and the only view I have that changes from the day job to the writing is which computer I'm hammering away at. My wife has a dream about me sitting in an office space such as the one you've ably shown us, but in the meantime my writing space is stuck between my ears. Good thing I have a fat head.

Kidding aside, good luck in your space and your writing.

sunflowerpoet
Private E-1

Postby sunflowerpoet » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:36 am

Dawn, I LVU your creative space. The chair...the corner...the lamp...I've been trying to carve out a cozy place for my thoughts escape and you've given me some great ideas! Thanks!

stacionari
Private E-1

Postby stacionari » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Well, I dislike this situation. Last time my cat did that, I lost a two days of may novel final draft re-writing.
Please take care of you cat :)

----

writing forums for contemporary authors

mammamaia
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby mammamaia » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:52 pm

in my old life, back when i had a 'perfect' work studio, my cat used to try to get inside the printer when it was spewing out paper, to see where it was coming from!

now, i'm catless and my 'office' is one corner of my small [12x18'] front room... the other 3 corners are the kitchen, dining room [= a table never used for eating, just holding my work's hardcopies and my first 3 book collections of essays/philosetry, that i give away] and living room...

Christy Johnson
Private E-1

Postby Christy Johnson » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:09 am

Love the office! I'm going to post my pics soon, but I'm still in my robe and nobody's home, so I won't be in the pics.

As a word nerd, I can totally relate about the dictionary! My girlfriends were taking me to lunch for my birthday so I threw a big hint to one of my friends to have a collection for a group gift--a dictionary. This was the one year that I didn't get a new jewelry collection for my birthday.

Christy Johnson
Private E-1

Postby Christy Johnson » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:09 am

Love the office! I'm going to post my pics soon, but I'm still in my robe and nobody's home, so I won't be in the pics.

As a word nerd, I can totally relate about the dictionary! My girlfriends were taking me to lunch for my birthday so I threw a big hint to one of my friends to have a collection for a group gift--a dictionary. This was the one year that I didn't get a new jewelry collection for my birthday.

Dawn
Private E-1

Postby Dawn » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:48 am

Christy,

Thanks for the kind words. I really believe in being in a beautiful space that nourishes, grounds, balances, cleanses, inspires, and all sorts of other things!!

Get your pics up soon so we can see! :)

Take care,
Dawn

Dawn
Private E-1

Postby Dawn » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:48 am

Christy,

Thanks for the kind words. I really believe in being in a beautiful space that nourishes, grounds, balances, cleanses, inspires, and all sorts of other things!!

Get your pics up soon so we can see! :)

Take care,
Dawn

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space