[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Creative Space : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Creative Space

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
ringtail lemur
Private E-1

RE: Creative Space

Postby ringtail lemur » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:39 am

Oh, nice chair! My cousin bought a chair that looks like that and it's the most comfortable thing I've ever sat in.

And I wouldn't mind a complete set of OED for Christmas, either :)

wings
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby wings » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:45 pm

LOL it is the little white thing right? I don't even know what they look like never seen one. Man I need to get out more. LOL

Cider with Susie
Lieutenant

Postby Cider with Susie » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:47 am

I really like the colour scheme. The lamp is gorgeous and that beautiful red chair looks so comfortable.

Dawn
Private E-1

Postby Dawn » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:17 am

The color scheme could be called either French whorehouse or heavy baroque. :) An interior designer friend of mine helped me come up with a more publicly-acceptable term, one that I can actually use with others. (Although note how it didn't keep me from using it here!)

Dawn

aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:29 pm

I like being able to look out the window, too (see "a unicorn place" in Writing Space).  Of course, my scenery will be changing every few months!

Trynstar
Private E-1

Postby Trynstar » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:33 pm

Love the space! I especially love the chair, I could quite literally sink into that chair and write forever.

I happen to like to listen to music when I write as well. I usually try to match the music to the mood I'm trying to portray in my writing. Maybe that sounds a little silly, but it works for me. So, I guess I listen to a wide range of music. Silence has it uses, but sometimes the quite makes me feel like I often do when I'm looking at a perfectly stark white, blank sheet of paper that I'm supposed to fill with beautiful words from my somewhat less-than-forthcoming brain.... :o
So, for me music is a must have. :)

flhoosier
Private E-1

Postby flhoosier » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:34 pm

too tidy, tooo organized, toooo clean, tooooo unmessy.......you probably have a gang of maids come in every day to do their thing.

writinpoetry
Private E-2

Postby writinpoetry » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:31 am

Like the walls, the organization especially!

Dawn
Private E-1

Postby Dawn » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:09 am

VictoriaE
Private First Class

Postby VictoriaE » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:41 pm

A beautifully simple space that is rich with inspiration. On another note, I dig your curly hair (I was born with it myself). :)

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space