[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Posting picutres : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Posting picutres

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
EzRytr
Captain

Posting picutres

Postby EzRytr » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:05 am

EzRytr
Captain

Posting picutres

Postby EzRytr » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:05 am

I have a picture of my writing space to post but don't know how to resize it.  I have Kodak program but not photoshop or anything.  My pictures are always too big to send via email so I have a feeling if I posted one here it would take up three pages. 

I miss photoshop but the editions are sooooo expensive! (or do they have a cheaper home version?)  I used it at the newspaper where I worked for years.  Shoulda just pirated a copy huh?   JUST KIDDING. 

SERIOUSLY JUST KIDDING!

vade mecum
Lieutenant Colonel

RE: Posting picutres

Postby vade mecum » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:46 am

Lisa, I don't have a fancy program either; I use Word to resize my photos. If you have Word, just copy and paste your picture into a blank document. Click on it and a box will form around the picture. Go to one of the corners and the arrow will let you shrink it to the size you want. Use that one for uploading or attaching/pasting in your e-mails.

Hope this helps.

Carol

Georganna
Brigadier General

Postby Georganna » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:16 am

Your operating system probably includes a basic image editing program.  I'm sure the Mac/Apple's do -- that's what they are supposed to excel at.  In Windows, if you right click on your image, you might get a menu that includes a selection "Open with".  If you click on that, the system should present you with another menu of browsers and image editing programs on your computer. "Paint" comes with all flavors of Windows, and Office now includes another handy imaging program. You can resize photos with both.

novembergal
Captain

Postby novembergal » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:05 pm

Return to Writing Space