[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
a unicorn place : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

a unicorn place

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

RE: a unicorn place

Postby KarenRankowitz » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:58 pm

aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:13 pm

aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:33 pm

[/QUOTE]

Oh how sad for Sarah.

Here is the thing for my Sammy...he is my alarm clock at 7am, my watch dog for drive by strangers....and I swear he is more comfort to my kids in the wee hours...see he sleeps in their room.

I couldn't ask for a better watch 'dog' so to speek.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I really wish I could have kept Sarah, but maybe she's got someone who can play with her now.  I do miss her. 

I'm a little taken aback about your black lab being named "Sammy".  I had to have "Samantha" (also called "Sam" and "Sam-I-Am", our old girl, our "truckin' dog", put down this morning and it's torn me up something awful (I'm sorry, but I cry as I write this).  We've had her since she was a puppy and this was the hardest thing I think I've ever had to do in my 46 years.  She was my best friend, through thick and thin.  She slept with me when she retired from truckin'.  She actually made the effort to get along and play with the cat, Menace, and even slept with him!  She was 17 years old and seen every continental U.S. state and Canada.  We've been her only family and I hate what I had to do, but I know in my heart that she would not have survived the travelling and since we were the only family she knew, she probably would have died of a broken heart in a new home with strangers.  We had her for 17 years and she was one of our "kids".  I like to think that she had a long happy life with truckin', McD's hamburgers without the buns, interstate rest areas and a retirement at home in the air conditioning with everything that she could want.  I hope that you have Sammy for at least as long as we had Sam-I-Am.

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:58 pm

Fifi Leigh
Private E-1

Postby Fifi Leigh » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:56 am

vegas is cute.

Fifi Leigh
Private E-1

Postby Fifi Leigh » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:00 pm

reno, sammy and others are cute as well. i miss my late furry children in Heaven now. now the neighbors' cats hang out at my place as well as the wild birds that i am feeding.

aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:35 pm

aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:41 pm

We're getting ready to pull up stakes and hitch-it west!!!  My office will be closed in a few days.  I will open her back up when we make our next stop...Colorado.  Hadn't been on the boards much due to storing, maintaining, fixing, rigging, taking down, etc.  If luck is with us, then we should be leaving Kentucky by the 8th or 9th and beginning our journey.  WESTWARD...HO!  If I don't post during this next couple of days, then I'll post when I get to my destination.  Until then, good luck and good writing.

aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:17 pm

aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space