[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
a unicorn place : Writing Space • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

a unicorn place

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
airen
Private E-2

RE: a unicorn place

Postby airen » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:44 am

I am so jealous, you're living my dream.

writinpoetry
Private E-2

Postby writinpoetry » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:43 am

This is a little late, but...I love it! Especially the background, except you've probably changed it by now.

aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:04 pm

I can't really believe that it's been three months since I've been here...time has flown!  The pic that you see as a background on the pc is a picture that I took myself several years ago.  Thank you for noticing.

Star-Dreamer
Captain

Postby Star-Dreamer » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:53 pm

Timeless
Sergeant First Class

Re: a unicorn place

Postby Timeless » Sun May 25, 2008 7:05 pm

You stole my huskey! Yours looks very similar to my Gypsie girl. Smart dogs.

TDavis823
Private E-2

Postby TDavis823 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:17 pm

I love that writing space! I have to go outside to smoke and it sucks.

Sarah Jane
General

Postby Sarah Jane » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:52 am

RV's are so cool! Your dog is cute!  I have a really old black lab (she still enjoy's chasin' that grey cat). How did you get a picture of your writing space up?  I wasn't able to.

Sarah Jane :emoticon:

TDavis823
Private E-2

Postby TDavis823 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:10 am

Don't worry Sarah Jane, I failed also. My picture was far too big to post here and I am too lazy to crop the picture down to the correct size. Maybe one day, maybe.

Previous

Return to Writing Space