[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My 'Office' : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My 'Office'

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
JABarnes
Sergeant Major of the Army

RE: My 'Office'

Postby JABarnes » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:07 pm

MikeH
Private E-1

Postby MikeH » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:37 pm

MikeH
Private E-1

Postby MikeH » Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:40 pm

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:04 am

Did you write your entire book, Postcards from Across the Pond on your Neo?  How does it feel for typing?  Good hand placement?

mparnell
Corporal

Postby mparnell » Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:21 am

Thanks, Mike.  You did answer my question.  And yes, I was referring to a USB memory stick.  Sounds like a great tool.

MikeH
Private E-1

Postby MikeH » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:33 am

CrstlnWriter
Private E-1

Postby CrstlnWriter » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:28 pm

Have you tried the "CoWriter" software. Being new to writing, I was wondering if it would help me.

MikeH
Private E-1

Postby MikeH » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:39 pm

I can't say; I have never tried CoWriter.

jlblanchard3
Private E-1

Re: My 'Office'

Postby jlblanchard3 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:21 am

I bought my Neo last summer and I absolutely love it! It allows me the freedom of writing without having the distractions (as Mike mentioned) of the internet. It's also nice b/c if I wrote for too long with my laptop it starts to make my legs hot. But with Neo, that doesn't happen so I can write for hours without having my legs feel like they're on fire.

bluebethley
Private E-1

Re: My 'Office'

Postby bluebethley » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:16 pm

Thank you for the very helpful posts on NEO here. I like the office too, but since my husband and I are going on the road to South America for six months AND I still am writing/revising a major project, I'm wondering if a NEO would be less obtrusive (and lighter in weight) than my DELL laptop. Your comments that you wrote a novel on NEO are encouraging. How would you backup your work on the road, on a jump drive? How do you recharge that battery or would you recommend taking replacement batteries??? Thank you for your comments. Beth

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space