[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shut the door when you leave. : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Shut the door when you leave.

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

RE: Shut the door when you leave.

Postby TheRazor » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:18 am

The laptop fits inside the sliding drawer in the desk and opens the desk when doing bills but I don't need that much room.  To post picks just check off the 'Attach a file after posting' tab before posting to thread, it will bring up a page where you can browse your computer for under 100kb pictures.-DavidG

Cider with Susie
Lieutenant

Postby Cider with Susie » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:27 am

It's really nice. There's an uncomplicated beauty, a serenity and a purity about the place, it has a good personality !
At night I'd be worried about seeing faces at the windows...but that's just me!

airen
Private E-2

Postby airen » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:22 am

Very nice space. Looks like a victorian era home to me. Sweet! I love the older homes, used to have one myself but nothing as grand.

thelonedaisy
Private E-1

Postby thelonedaisy » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:41 am

Oh, how romantic!

ElizaTX
Private E-2

Postby ElizaTX » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:50 pm

A very lovely house and decor. But don't you smack into the wall when twirling on your dancing pole?
: ) * : ) * : )
I am bad;
I could not resist

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TheRazor » Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:28 pm

It really hurts when I do the upside down unstrapping bra routine.-DavidG

ElizaTX
Private E-2

Postby ElizaTX » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:03 am

writinpoetry
Private E-2

Postby writinpoetry » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:24 am

WOW!

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TheRazor » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:22 pm

Not a big World of Warcraft fan but thanks.-DavidG

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:01 pm

David,

I love your home...it's like a library.

I think I read somewhere in the posts that this is an 1800 something home?  Did you restore it?

Beautiful.

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space