[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Who cares about the writing... I like the views! : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Who cares about the writing... I like the views!

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:50 pm

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:50 pm

I finally figured out how to upload the photo - thanks to John.  Keep scrolling down...

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

RE: Who cares about the writing... I like the views!

Postby JohnOBX » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:20 pm

Checklist:

1) Photo is small enough to upload (right click/properties will give you file size).

2) Checking the correct box (on the message window it is "Attach a file after posting."

3) Check file type.  Never been able to upload a .bmp file, but .jpg's are no problem.

4) Don't you have kids?  Ask them.

It took me more time than I care to admit to figure out how to do it the first time.  Good luck,

--John

AKS
Private E-1

Postby AKS » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:15 pm

This is my first post. I just wanted to see if my pic loaded with my post. Please forgive my intrusion. :o)

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:48 am

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:53 am

novembergal
Captain

Postby novembergal » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:49 am

I like that view too. What a terrific inspiration.

AKS
Private E-1

Postby AKS » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:26 pm

Lisa: Oh my! I didn't mean it like that! LOL. I'm sure you knew that. I really wasn't sure if the picture posting would work for me. I just got lucky! See, you got it anyway! Thanks for the welcome. I will try to think before I post. ;o)

Oh, one more thing... I love the view in your picture!

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:56 pm

abqwriter
Vice Commander in Chief

Postby abqwriter » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:59 pm

Next

Return to Writing Space