Where the "Magic" Happens (ha!)

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
JudiTunes
Private E-1

Postby JudiTunes » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:34 pm

JudiTunes
Private E-1

Postby JudiTunes » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:34 pm

What I love the most about my writing space is that it's ALL MINE and it's away from the hubbub of the rest of the house. What I have posted all around are notes about writing, notes of encouragement from my editor, reminders and questions about my book, photos of actors I would envision playing my characters (a girl can dream), quotes that inspire or amuse me (e.g., "how you, uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Huh?" ~Stewie Griffin, Family Guy, "A successful book is not made of what is in it, but what is left out of it." ~Mark Twain, and "The most original of authors are not so because they advance what is new, but more because they know how to say something as if it had enver been said before." ~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.) Not to mention the Ten Assertive Rights, and the Five Freedoms (by Virginia Satir). Candles, books, CDs, notebooks, my 15-year-sobriety chip, a goldstone cabochon, and a necklace of black roses on crimson velvet also serve to set a mood, keep me grounded, and remind me not to give up!

Even though I wish I had more workspace and I wish the room was sound-proof, this is probably my favorite indoor place in the whole world!

Judi

Return to Writing Space