[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Mad Scientist Lab : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Mad Scientist Lab

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Dewe Special
Private E-1

Mad Scientist Lab

Postby Dewe Special » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:47 am

Dewe Special
Private E-1

Mad Scientist Lab

Postby Dewe Special » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:47 am

This is were it comes to life!!!

Cider with Susie
Lieutenant

RE: Mad Scientist Lab

Postby Cider with Susie » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:02 am

Wow, seeing all those wires at the back of your computer makes me think of my pad! What's that black thing next to the music keyboard? I can't make it out. Looks like an upside down guitar to me ! Do you have music playing when you write? Love the speakers. They would blow me out of the room ! :)

Dewe Special
Private E-1

Postby Dewe Special » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:07 am

That black on my keyboard is my old phone and next to that is my mic stand. I have about six guitars and basses but there not showing in those pictures. I tried to post them but the kb size was to big I'm trying to reduce them. I do listen to music sometimes when I write. I'm a producer so some of the instrumentals I make create scenes in my head and I write to those. Those speakers are my studio monitors my writing space doubles as my recording studio.

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:21 pm

I have two boys, ages 10 and 7. 

One plays guitar the other drums...all of that is set up in my not so acoustically sound basement.  Many nights I go to bed with my teeth vibrating in my jaw and restless leg syndrome.

I just have to ask, what is the poster to the left of your computer?

Dewe Special
Private E-1

Postby Dewe Special » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:36 pm

It's actually a puzzle of a wizard bringing a dragon to life out of his spell book. My wife has the patience to put them together and finds enjoyment at the same time so when she finishes them we glue them and hang'em up around our house. My kids love doing music also, I have an 8 yr old son who slaps the drums and my daughter is 11 and plays violin and guitar. They're recording an album and I have a friend that's a director who wants to shot their videos. It's great family time!!

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:42 pm

Babel'sTower
Private E-1

Postby Babel'sTower » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:21 pm

Nice! An open concept where to write. All I have is a 6 x 9 cell. lol!

kegwai
Lieutenant

Postby kegwai » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:30 am

Love the guitars!  I only have 3 basses, a 400 watt amp, and a 50 watt practice amp....oh, and 2 mic stands.  (Basses include--BC Rich Warlock,  BC Rich Assassin,  Kramer Flying V)

Just thought I'd throw that out...

Michael

Pat Pechon
Major General

Postby Pat Pechon » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:46 am

A man who likes Dragons, works for me. (I have dragons all over my truck, on the seat covers, two decals in the back window, steering wheel cover, and a crystal medallion hanging from the mirror.)

Guitars? Gee the child lost the plug to his amp, darn!

Next

Return to Writing Space