[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My Little Writing Corner : Writing Space • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My Little Writing Corner

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
JABarnes
Sergeant Major of the Army

RE: My Little Writing Corner

Postby JABarnes » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:01 pm

writinpoetry
Private E-2

Postby writinpoetry » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:18 am

Nice comic book/action figure/star wars museum...lol

No, really. It's very nice. Do you write about star galaxies and Superman?

--------------------

My blog: www.writinpoetry.blogspot.com

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TheRazor » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:28 am

Big time collector.  If you are any need of some cash, Ebay will be there for you.-DavidG

ElizaTX
Private E-2

Postby ElizaTX » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:27 am

Definitely a man's room. I'm glad I don't have to dust in there but I can imagine that it stirs the imagination. Terrific room!

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:02 pm

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:06 pm

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:07 pm

MuttWriter26
Corporal

Postby MuttWriter26 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:26 am

:) I look at that picture and just have to chuckle - it is the best inspirational room by far. If you love something, why not be surrounded by its love and devotion? I'm glad you've found a writing space to fit your "needs". ;) It's amazing, and I hope you keep those novels coming!

You mentioned that some music helped - I'm just wondering, but how many CDs do you have? I don't know if you would be an avid collector of CDs along with your action figures.
;)

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:58 am

Gooblink
Major General

Re: My Little Writing Corner

Postby Gooblink » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:24 am

Holy collectibles! That's some space! I love all the color - lots of energy - and I think the blue walls would keep it from feeling too frenetic.

My FIL keeps loading the boys with military themed collectibles, which are in boxes until we have a room to display them. I despise clutter, but if there's one room or one corner or one wall devoted to displaying them, then I can live with it.

Thanks for sharing!

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space