[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My Little Writing Corner : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My Little Writing Corner

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
JABarnes
Sergeant Major of the Army

RE: My Little Writing Corner

Postby JABarnes » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:35 pm

zonkerman
Corporal

Postby zonkerman » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:40 am

Hello JABarnes.
I noticed you have the set of three Star Wars coin banks on the floor that fight each other. I bought a set like that for my son when they first came out. You are the only other person I know who has that complete set, congrats. Overall, the room looks like a fun place. I can relate to the problem of not enough room to display. It is what my son tells me quite often.

click to enlarge

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:54 pm

Cider with Susie
Lieutenant

Postby Cider with Susie » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:08 am

Your writing corner is very inspiring Jason. I feel i could definately work in a place like that. It's stimulating, colourful but also organised and neat. It took me a while to find the wine bottle though. Merlot ? Cabernet Sauvignon ?

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:06 am

whiteboyskim
Private First Class

Postby whiteboyskim » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:21 pm

Wow. I wasn't aware my entire childhood could fit into one room.

/stares in awe

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Jason this place kicks butt.

I so want to sneak in and shake that hutch with all the action figures in it and yell "EARTHQUAKE!"

How long do you suppose it would take for you to set them all up again?

aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:47 pm

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:56 pm

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:58 pm