[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My Little Writing Corner : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My Little Writing Corner

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
JABarnes
Sergeant Major of the Army

My Little Writing Corner

Postby JABarnes » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:38 pm

JABarnes

My Little Writing Corner

Postby JABarnes » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:38 pm

Here are a few pics of my writing office, note all the toys, the wine bottle, and most of all the Pop Tarts. LOL. This is where I come to pound out the novels. Privacy and a little loud music go a long way.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

RE: My Little Writing Corner

Postby Writer in Christ » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:19 am

hm. i dont think u have enough action figures.

*coughsarcasmcough*

and, are there 2 computers? geez, i have enough trouble with one in my room, let alone 2. youre a brave man ;)

vade mecum
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby vade mecum » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:28 am

Awesome! My sons used to have action figures, but they were so rough with them that they weren't fit to display after the boys grew older. Yours bring back fond memories, and I recognize some of my favorites in your pictures.

Thanks for sharing.:)

Carol

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:46 am

Dostxbook
Captain

Postby Dostxbook » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:07 am

Duuuuuuude!

That place totally rocks, man!

I'm curious.  How much money do you estimate your collection is worth?  It is absolutely fantastic. 

Oh, and I love the guitar.  I don't have much time to play any more ... or maybe I should say that I don't make enough time to play anymore.  How about you?

Thanks for sharing.

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:04 pm

KeithMN
Lieutenant

Postby KeithMN » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:38 am

Great writing space, Jason!  Very muse-ical.

My favorite things are the terrarium (any critters in it?), Yoda, Spiderman on the wall, and Ewan McGregor challenging you. 

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:56 pm

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:10 am

Jason, why do you hate Star Wars so much?  What did George Lucas ever do to you...sheesh.

Just kidding...that is the room of my childhood dreams right there.  Of course, I wouldn't get anywork done, but I'd have fun not doing it.  Boba Fett on the chess board cracks me up.  Knight takes bishop, Queen takes rook and BOBA FETT WIPES YOU ALL OUT WITH HIS SONIC PULSE CANNON!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Awesome,

--John

Next

Return to Writing Space