[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Ok, so it's not really a writing space, but it's my inspiration : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Ok, so it's not really a writing space, but it's my inspiration

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

RE: Ok, so it's not really a writing space, but it's my inspiration

Postby KarenRankowitz » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:29 am

thanks all, I'd love to take all the credit, but they are more like their dad in personality (hubby is a bit nutty too! - I'd love to write about him more, but some would question MY sanity).

JABarnes
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby JABarnes » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:12 pm

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:21 pm

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:30 pm

they would make such great characters in one of my books. LOL... I have also tried selling my three girls but the always goes south when the buyer ask for a warranty. LOL...

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:06 pm

JABarnes

Postby JABarnes » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:10 pm

I know what you are talkin about, I had three sisters so I had a little training, so i just might survive. LOL.

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:13 pm

EzRytr
Captain

Postby EzRytr » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:08 am

Cutie patooties.  Missing teeth and all.  I have three girls so I always get a kick when I get to look into someone else's world of boys.

Great Scott they are cute.

:)

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:35 am

Too cute!  Heartbreakers those two will be if they aren't already. lol  And they look so innocent.  What do they think about Mom's writing?  If they only knew how hard their mommy works.

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:27 am

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space