[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Ok, so it's not really a writing space, but it's my inspiration : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Ok, so it's not really a writing space, but it's my inspiration

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:20 am

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:20 am

i have no picture of my writing space, cause I'm too embarrassed to show the mess of my desk....

but these two are my greatest inspiration

charmedprincess
Captain

RE: Ok, so it's not really a writing space, but it's my inspiration

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:22 pm

You know that song "Yoooou oughta be in pictures!!"  thats all I know of it and I don't know who sings it but darn it if those aren't the cutest lil inspirations I ever did see.

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:29 pm

Gooblink
Major General

Postby Gooblink » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:34 pm

Karen, they are absolutely beautiful and it's obvious those are genuinely happy faces.

You done good.  :)  I'm smiling right along with 'em. 

Aren't boys a blast? 

Susan
General

Postby Susan » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:31 pm

Karen,

Your boys look sooooo sweet.....

I can see why they're your inspiration!

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:12 am

Cindy and Susan,

They are wonderful kids.

Full of it, but good to the core.

I'm getting a bit sad with school starting up soon cause I have so enjoyed my summer with them - which has given me much to write about :O

I'm not one of the moms at the bus stop leading cheers and whooping it up...I actually cry cause every year they are moving further up - where friends are going to be more important, driving will come, and a girlfriend will be smarter than me.

I just try to write about all of the times we have, keep them close for now, and I believe that will make it easier to watch them go off to college.

Some day I will put all of my writings about them into a book, and most likely it will only be a scrapbook, but it will be theirs to read and remember - kind of give them a bit of their own history to show to their kids some day.

MysteryMom
Private E-2

Postby MysteryMom » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:09 pm

Karen,

Your boys' photo is awesome! What great smiles!!! I hope they'll have a blast at school this year! My daughter will be a h.s. senior this year...where did the years go? We've had a fun summer together this summer, and very full. I'm trying to be conscious of our time together before she heads off to college next year. I still remember when she was a toddler and I carried her around on my hip... one of my FAVORITE memories!! But at each successive age, there were new things to cherish.

Your boys look like they're full of personality! May you have a fantastic year of memories with them this year!!
Linda

jomazz
Private E-2

Postby jomazz » Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:01 pm

Ahhh more new souls to love! What a couple of gorgeous children! I can bet you found out how original they all can be. They can think up some of the most incredible non fiction to give you. Children. I know them well. Enjoy and don't blink.
Best,
Jo

LadyLore
Private E-1

Postby LadyLore » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:43 am

Hee hee, what cutie pies!

Yesssiree, our children are inspiration. And motivation. And destraction. *giggles* Gotta love 'em! :)

Next

Return to Writing Space