[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
ah fine ill jump off the bridge : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

ah fine ill jump off the bridge

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

Postby Writer in Christ » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:58 am

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

Postby Writer in Christ » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:58 am

so i decided to post a pic of my writing space...er, closet. cuz its pretty small. but it works for me :)

(took me forever to figure out how to get the pic on here...and those are only about a 1/3 of my book collection in the background)

(and now heres a pic of me too...i was goin for a gangsta-peace look)

looneywriter
General of the Army

RE: ah fine ill jump off the bridge

Postby looneywriter » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:28 am

Hey Sara, nice space you've got there. But where are YOU? ;) I wish I had space for all of my books. Right now most of them are in boxes. :(

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

Postby Writer in Christ » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:37 pm

ah, me! yes, ill get that pic. right now my camera is back in my room, and im on a different comp, and my feet hurt...so ill get it on here soon ;)

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

Postby Writer in Christ » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:42 am

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:29 pm

Sara are you even old enough for me to comment on your post?

Books are great.  I love books.  Just having them in the room with you is inspiring.  All those words.  All that creative energy.  Then you think about the authors and remember that 90% of them were miserable people who were either alcoholics or manic depressive.  It makes you wonder if you have what it takes to be a writer.  I sometimes slam my hand in the door on purpose just to simulate the pain I'm sure the great ones went through.  Then I drink a glass of wine.  Next I throw all my books in the closet and try to somehow get on without having Hemmingway, Kalfka, Plath and Woolf looking over my shoulder. 

:-)

Straying back on topic, you're writing space is neat-o torpedo, but you are way too cute to be a gangster.  Biker chick...maybe.  Gangster? Don't think so.

Peace out,

--John

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

Postby Writer in Christ » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:04 am

thanks john! biker chick...hm...a friend of mine does have a pretty sweet leather jacket i could borrow.

ah, depression. well i try to read happy books, or books that have/had happy authors. cs lewis, for instance, wasnt too depressed. paolini is one who isnt dead and seems to be happy. ive tried to read poe, but hes just so gosh darn sad. it is a little unnerving, cuz my books literally are looking over my shoulder while i write...*shudder*  but unfortunately im not yet of the age to drink a glass of wine, though im not sure id like it anyway ;)

God bless, sara

looneywriter
General of the Army

Postby looneywriter » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:18 pm

Sara, you look very imposing indeed. I wouldn't mess with you, you might bust a cap in my - oops, almost forgot to keep it PG-13. ;)

Very cute outfit you have too.

Ah, I love Poe. He's one of my favorite authors. But he was a little crazy and I am a Looney so I guess it's fitting. :)

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

Postby Writer in Christ » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:01 am

hahaha looney, poe fits u well ;)

and oh yeah i got my caps stacked right behind my desk. [what are caps, anyway? lol]

God bless, sara

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:28 pm

Look at you all cute!  Oh, I mean rough and tuff.  I better watch my back in this room.  I heard something about caps, I think they are what dentists put over broken teeth.  So you gonna bite us?

Next

Return to Writing Space