[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Where a Looney writes. : Writing Space • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Where a Looney writes.

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
looneywriter
General of the Army

RE: Where a Looney writes.

Postby looneywriter » Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:50 pm

Michael,

The more the merrier! The old salt is quite welcome at the bash.

Anne,

Marvin would drive but his license was revoked for throwing inappropriate organic matter while driving. Hegla can't because, well, she doesn't have legs. Eustace can't either because he's got a little problem with not having a physical body. Woody is willing to drive but will need at least three phone books to sit on so he can see over the wheel.

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:16 am

Tails
General

Postby Tails » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:01 pm

Eh, what's this?! No more Triscuits?! That can't be!! Noooooooooo!!!!!!

I like your space, Looney. It reminds me of mine. Awesome stuff!

~ T. Reshad

P.S. Did you know that in my culture the thumbs-up sign means the "F" word? Don't worry, yours has the other effect but I thought it would be funny if you discovered that!

looneywriter
General of the Army

Postby looneywriter » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:50 pm

Well, I'm glad you aren't offended. :)

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:16 am

i.p.igo
Private E-1

Postby i.p.igo » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:51 pm

Keep it real, eh? Your space is Sooo ReaL :)

KeithMN
Lieutenant

Postby KeithMN » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:20 am

You know, that does look like the writing space of a looney!  For some reason, it's what I pictured for you, considering your screen name.  Personalized, controlled chaos!  I like the thumbs-up picture of you, too.  It makes me smile.

Basil, huh?  I have a gnome, too.  Gideon.  He's garden gnome size, with a pack over his shoulder.  I keep threatening to send him around the world to different people to have them take pictures of him at sites of interest and then have them send him back.  Still want to do that. 

looneywriter
General of the Army

Postby looneywriter » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:32 am

Sorry John, that was meant for Tails. He said the thumbs up is an offensive gesture in his culture. :) Ooops.

Keith,

Thanks for stopping in. My screen name is actually my last name + writer so it's quite fitting, don't you think? In a state of organized chaos is how I live most of my life. My desk is just one of the many casualties.

Igo, I do try to keep it real, ah yeah.

Previous

Return to Writing Space