[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Where a Looney writes. : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Where a Looney writes.

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
looneywriter
General of the Army

RE: Where a Looney writes.

Postby looneywriter » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:40 pm

Sorry Britanee, he only has a sister.

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:05 pm

I was totally disappointed when I clicked on here and didn't seen you in a straight jacket. I had a few misconceptions of where a Looney writes. Not the same place I write. And I don't have a digital camera to join in the fun. :( maybe one day soon.

looneywriter
General of the Army

Postby looneywriter » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:26 pm

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:06 pm

Kaycee, to quote Traci, you rock.  Now that's a modern writer's desk if I ever saw one. 

They should let you out of the straight jacket more often.  Makes typing easier.

What's the view out the window like?

--John

looneywriter
General of the Army

Postby looneywriter » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:10 pm

Well thank you John, modern was exactly what I was going for. ;)

As for the view, it's quite lovely, palm trees, turquoise sea and all that. But only on the days they bring my medication. :)

Actually it's the street in front of the house, not much to look at, which is why the shade is drawn.

And thanks to you and Britanee for voting they should let me out of my straight jacket more often. Sadly, the attendants didn't think two fellow writers were the most reputable people to suggest such a drastic change in my handling. So, if two rather burly gentlemen knock upon your door, don't answer.

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:01 pm

Psst hey Basil, there is a party tonight.  Wait till the Looney one goes to sleep,then sneak out.  We will be waiting for you down the street. 

looneywriter
General of the Army

Postby looneywriter » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:57 pm

Right-o old chaps! I've gathered my posse and we're ready to boogie! Please tell me the one-eyed gent won't be driving, bad depth perception and all that.

cooltouch
Sergeant Major

Postby cooltouch » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:16 pm

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:59 am

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:02 am