[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Where a Looney writes. : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Where a Looney writes.

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
looneywriter
General of the Army

Where a Looney writes.

Postby looneywriter » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:42 pm

looneywriter
General of the Army

Where a Looney writes.

Postby looneywriter » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:42 pm

Fun idea! I must say all of you are organized compared to me. For some reason I just can't keep my desk clean. Well, ok, I don't really try very hard.

For anyone wondering, yes that is a box of Triscuits and no there aren't any left.

The little red and yellow blob on the printer is my gnome, Basil (ba-zil). He helps me come up with ideas. (Now you know my secret Anne.)

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

RE: Where a Looney writes.

Postby Writer in Christ » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:37 pm

love the castle calendar! ah, such stories can be found in a castle...gotta love it :)

looneywriter
General of the Army

Postby looneywriter » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:26 pm

Yeah Sara, it's a Haunted Castle calendar! Cool huh?

This month is Fyvie Castle in Scotland which was cursed in medieval times by a poet called True Thomas.

novembergal
Captain

Postby novembergal » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:46 pm

I found your Craig, AK, on Prince of Wales Island. The closest I came to that was Ketchikan, on my way down from Seward to Bellingham, WA., on the Alaska Marine Highway ferry.

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:23 pm

You are B-E-A-U-T-I-O-U-S!!!

I Love Basil

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

Postby Writer in Christ » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:43 am

looneywriter
General of the Army

Postby looneywriter » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:14 am

looneywriter
General of the Army

Postby looneywriter » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:15 am

Thanks Anne, you're too sweet.

Basil says hello. ;)

looneywriter
General of the Army

Postby looneywriter » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:33 am

Thank you Britanee, you are cute as a bug's ear! I found Basil at JoAnn's, in Oregon. I don't know where you are in the state but I am sure you have one not too far away. :)

You can stare at Orlando all you like. He is very nice to look at, isn't he? You are definitely invited to the wedding. ;)

Next

Return to Writing Space