[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Kirby's Writing Space : Writing Space • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Kirby's Writing Space

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
aunicorn
Private E-2

RE: My Muse and Me

Postby aunicorn » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:59 pm

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:55 am

Kirby
Captain

RE: Kirby's Writing Space

Postby Kirby » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:00 am

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:02 am

JABarnes
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby JABarnes » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:14 pm

aunicorn
Private E-2

Postby aunicorn » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:01 pm

Insanity
Corporal

Postby Insanity » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:58 pm

I'm jealous and so are my cats.  Simply adorable.

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:13 am

Lol about the cats!  Now if I could only get the skunk to stop walking through the yard, my writing space would be nearly perfect...

wings
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby wings » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:30 pm

I'm kind of late on this but Hey, why did you pick the name Muse? Adorable

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:49 am

It just seems like every time I write, this one chippie comes around.  He's looking for food, of course, but I got use to writing with him there, so he got the name Muse.  Holes is another chippie who comes to visit.  He's much older and moves very slowly.  He got his name because he has a hole through the tip of his right ear.

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space