[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Kirby's Writing Space : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

Kirby's Writing Space

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Kirby
Captain

Kirby's Writing Space

Postby Kirby » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:08 am

Kirby
Captain

Kirby's Writing Space

Postby Kirby » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:08 am

Sonya and Muse

My writing space is wonderful. I don't have to sweep the floor or worry about clutter. I write outside as soon as the snow melts lol. With my little computer (which is now an Asus Eee PC 701), Celtic and classical music, dictionary, thesaurus, and a bucket of sunflower seeds for my little friend Muse, I'm off in my writer's world.

Writer in Christ
Lieutenant

RE: My Muse and Me

Postby Writer in Christ » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:44 am

oh my gosh i want to steal your muse...its so cute!! i wish my muses were that adorable. but usually theyre just jrr tolkien or cs lewis. not exactly adorable dudes.

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:37 am

Thanks!  If I forget the seed, Muse lets me know.  He sits on the table and stares at me.  Now how am I supposed to get any writing done with him staring at me? lol.  Muse has me trained.

novembergal
Captain

Postby novembergal » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:44 am

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:55 am

Kirby is my inside pet chinchilla. I am Muse's outside pet. lol  Muse is a chipmunk. He has a hole just behind my bug tent.

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:25 pm

Dang Sonya, with that tiny screen and keyboard I think the chipmunk should be doing the typing. 

Teasing.  Extraordinarly cute.  What'cha listening to?

--John

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:02 am

Lol.  I get teased about my Jornada by people all the time.  Last night, a chipmunk ran across the keyboard and successfully spelled "n fq."  I think he's going to be the next break-out author.  My Jornada has a 7 inch screan and keyboard.  It took a bit to get use to, but it's nice because it fits in my purse and I can carry it with me everyday.  So when the mood hits to write, my computer is with me.

I'm a big fan of classical, celtic music and Enya.  While the sounds of nature are nice to type to, I find I work better with music.

Thanks!

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:14 am

Thank you, Britanee.  Muse has been inviting some of his friends now too.  They don't all get along, unfortunately and scatter seed everywhere on the table lol.

vade mecum
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby vade mecum » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:02 am

Your space is awesome!

~ Carol

Next

Return to Writing Space