Soon!

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Elibet
General of the Army

Soon!

Postby Elibet » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Elibet
General of the Army

Soon!

Postby Elibet » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:55 pm

I can't wait to post a photo of my desk. And I will, just as soon as I figure out how to get
the computer to recognize my phone! I bought my desk at a second-hand shop about 12-14
years ago. It's a rock solid Stanley, and I love it. I just wish I had a better place to put it.
It is situated just off the kitchen/dinning room/sitting room. (Open plan). I'd love to have it in
in front of a window. But it's way too hot here to do that.

Elizabeth

PS You all are so neat and tidy, well except for one :)
Elizabeth

looneywriter
General of the Army

RE: Soon!

Postby looneywriter » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:39 am

Hey what's THAT supposed to mean?

I think you're just waiting until you clean your desk to post. I have a feeling there is an empty Triscuit box or two on there! ;)

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:22 am

BTW, Georganna posted a pict of her desk and it shamed me into cleaning my own.

I know, lame...but my space looks good and darn if I didn't find notes of long ago that I should have written more about.

So, I can't figure out how to get a pict from my digital camera on here without my husband doing it...so, you will not see my work area for a while.

Georganna
Brigadier General

Postby Georganna » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:38 pm

a clean desk?

*blink*blink*

What's that?

Elibet
General of the Army

Postby Elibet » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:41 pm

Mucky desk! I wish it was that simple.

I really screwed-up my computer today trying to get it to recognize my cell phone. At one

point I lost everything even the system tools! Nothing in any of the programs! And no

internet! After hours of messing with it I finally got that box that you can roll your computer

back to an earlier time. Which I did, but still no internet. I had to go all round about to get

to my ISP. I finally get it up and running and my home page is there, but blank! It's been a

long day and yes the puter kicked my butt. But bit by bit I'm getting there. I wish my son

was here. It'd take him two minutes to do what I want done.

Elizabeth

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:31 am

Elizabeth, I so know what you mean. I tried to text message someone using my phone the other day, it took me about three and a half minutes to toggle between letters.  My son finally became aggravated enough and said, "mom give it to me, I am gonna be late for school. (smart alek!)  He text my message quicker than I could say it.  Kids these days, I tell ya!

Return to Writing Space