Almost There

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Susan
General

Almost There

Postby Susan » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:28 pm

Susan
General

Almost There

Postby Susan » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:28 pm

Hi everyone:

I don't yet have a picture of my writing space to post, as I've been going through a major clean-up of my home office.  I had two computers, a desk top and my laptop. My desktop is Windows ME, got it in 2000, and it bascially has always given me nothing but problems. Well, I've asked my coworker if her 11 year old son would like it. I have taken all of my personal programs off and restord it to its original condition from factory so he can make it his own. I am giving it as a gift.

Now, my laptop has made its way to my very clear and clean computer desk where I have just been writing on chapter two of my novel. I was writing in the living room but the TV and other things are too distracting. The only motivaton for SBICAW (Sit Butt in Chair and Write) is to have my refurbished office space and my laptop where it belongs and to treat my wiritng as my second job.  No more writing in the living room, it all happens here in my office or in some outside neutral space! (The terrace would work on cooler nights. Now I've got to get a table and chairs out there).  Oh, my office window looks out over trees.  It's a pretty sight.

I actually wrote more tonight then I have in a long time. I'm proud of meself.  So, once I get it all done, I'll grab the camera and snap away!

Return to Writing Space