KATS Writing Space (Litwriter21)

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Litwriter21
Private E-1

Postby Litwriter21 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:17 am

Litwriter21
Private E-1

Postby Litwriter21 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:17 am

Hi, I posted early about the new website for writers. I am on a mission today :)
I have a book that needs finished, the problem is, the subject matter of the book is depression the life out of me, it is easier just to leave the 208 page manuscript alone, I am hoping to find some other writers to give me that boost I need to get my butt in gear and get-r-done!

I think I just need a deadline, and when you are a writer, it is sometimes hard to have a deadline when working on that first book. Any suggestions? I'm open to any and all ideas. Or, if you want to be the writers drill sergeant I need, lol, just let me know.

Its still morning here in Ohio and I am not awake so if my writing looks horrid, this is my only excuse today. I am a home body unless I am traveling the 50+ miles one way to my college campus, and as soon as the class is over I head back home and get right on my computer.

Sound familiar?

How can writers have a real life outside of the desk, or the lap top?

Maybe this is the life that is warranted, and maybe I am not as weird as people may think, but sometimes I feel strange for logging on to the computer before drinking my first cup of hot tea in the morning.

Thanks for reading, I just needed to vent a little and I didn't want the members of my own writing site to know that I am having such a difficult time finishing my book, I am suppose to be the one to encourage other writers, there is no time to be "human" and that scares me. How to I become a role model for other authors when I feel like this block is taking me out of the game.

I just want to scream today.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

:)

ps. I'm sure I will delete this later.

Have a super day,
and good luck with all of your writing projects!

Return to Writing Space