[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
---The princess Chambers : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

---The princess Chambers

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
charmedprincess
Captain

RE: ---The princess Chambers

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:53 am

I forgot to mention that our Pirate story is on my desk in the picture.

whiteboyskim
Private First Class

Postby whiteboyskim » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:43 pm

I'm skimming through all of these threads and snickering that everyone has a clean writing area but me. Not only does my area shift locations on a daily basis but after occupying such a space for more than a day it looks like a paper bomb went off. Doesn't matter where I write. Mess inevitably follows. The irony is that it is rare when the mess actually relates to what I'm writing.

Regarding re-sizing pictures, you can download a freeware program called IR FanView right here: http://www.irfanview.com. You just open it, drop the pic you need to resize into it, then hit CTRL-R and change the dimensions. Quick, simple, easy to use.

Robert Morane
Private E-1

Postby Robert Morane » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:35 pm

I can't seem to be able to dl pictures from my tiny digital camera into the computer - I don't think anyone would be inspired by my writing space, anyways. I like it though since I can totally evade the rest of the world while I'm in there - I guess that's what counts. It's full of books and has a comfy chair - besides a working computer, that's probably all that counts.

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:15 pm

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:52 pm

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:56 pm

Robert, you never know, your space might be the magical space that creates a whole new world for writers. . .What? Stranger things have happened here.

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:57 pm

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:59 pm

Woo-Hoo John?  Where is your space at?

Previous

Return to Writing Space