[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
---The princess Chambers : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

---The princess Chambers

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
charmedprincess
Captain

---The princess Chambers

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:24 pm

charmedprincess
Captain

---The princess Chambers

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:24 pm

This is me, and this is the desk that I bought at IKEA lol, and the huge, monitor I got with my Oh-So-expensive computer.  If I turn around I am in my living room.  If I turn to the right I am in my dining room.  If I turn to the left, I am practically on my patio.  In reality, I live in an apartment.  In my world, I am a princess who lives in a castle. ( I think I'll stay in my world for awhile, it's nice here)

charmedprincess
Captain

RE: ---

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:41 pm

Does anyone know how to make a picture smaller?  Waaaaay smaller?

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:54 pm

I looove Spongebob!  Ok so I emailed the picture and It came out big still.  I am so lost

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:41 pm

Woo-hoo I did it!   I figured out how to shrink the pictures

(okay not really, my 13 year old son did.)

looneywriter
General of the Army

RE: ---The princess Chambers

Postby looneywriter » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:21 am

Woo look out gents, Anne is beautimous!

You are making me look bad Anne. Your desk is sparkling clean! I have a very successful system of piling going on however. I know which pile something is in, it's just a matter of finding it from there. :)

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:33 pm

Hey Anne,

Cool little niche you have for yourself there.  Love the big screen.  Saves you from having to blow everything up to 18 point font.  Well, me anyway.

Amazing how much you look like that character from Pirate's Pact.  You work out?

:-)

--John

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:26 pm

I work as a fitness instructor at Curves, and I also clean beach front properties.

So John are you saying I look like a princess, cuz I am one. 

I've got a lovely bunch o' coconuts.

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:23 am

I like ikea's furniture too.  I went to one for the first time while visiting family in Seattle.

John, you must have great vision.  I boost mine up to 20 font lol, but I have a very small computer.

Great space, Charmed Princess.  I like your castle.

Sincerely,

charmedprincess
Captain

Postby charmedprincess » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:51 am

Next

Return to Writing Space