Susan's Wrting Space

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
writeratwork
Private E-1

Re: Susan's Wrting Space

Postby writeratwork » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:55 am

We writers seem to have an affinity for animals, cats especially! :D

I have a black-and-white shorthair, Oreo, whom unfortunately I only see holidays and over the summer since I live in a dorm room nine months out of the year. Too bad, because she's good company when I'm holed up writing. Although, as she's not around, I don't have to fight her for desk space (she's one of those "I'm-queen-of-the-universe-so-I'm-going-to-sprawl-all-over-your-space-whenever-I-please" types).

Now great pain without some small gain, I guess. :-/

SWickham
Private E-1

RE: Susan's Wrting Space

Postby SWickham » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:33 am

That picture of the two of them cuddled up is so cute...we have two cats...and they can't stand to be within a foot of each other!! :( THAT's how I wanted them to be, buddies that cuddled up together....but NO chance!!

Susan
General

Re: Susan's Wrting Space

Postby Susan » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:22 pm

Hi Tandra and Sanda:

Ohhh, I love my Buddy and Oliver, they are such sweeties! Since these pictures have been posted, I've gotten new curtains and new windows! I should take some other pictures, don't you think?

Sanda, I wanted Buddy to be friends with my elderly cat, Arby. She is gone now, but she HATED him to hight heaven!! They were so awful with each other that I was afraid to bring Buddy a new friend after Arby died, even after she was gone for about 6 months. Well, I am so glad I brought Oliver in- he's been here a whole year and they love each other. They are the BEST of friends.

Previous

Return to Writing Space