[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
In my writing space : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

In my writing space

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Lbeauchesne
Private First Class

In my writing space

Postby Lbeauchesne » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:43 pm

I apologise for the state of my writing space. We're changing a few things in the house, so I've had to relocate to the spare bedroom. Anyway, this is my temporary writing space:
Formerly known as MsMotty/Linzi82

Our goal in life is to overcome obstacles placed in our way without destroying them so that others may also share in our triumphs.

Return to Writing Space