[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
One more time, cleaner and with a chair - Traci's Space revisited : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

One more time, cleaner and with a chair - Traci's Space revisited

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
TraciG
President of the World

RE: Traci's Space revisited

Postby TraciG » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:39 pm

I like my chair. It's comfier than it looks, but a new chair is going to be soon on the list. See the read peanut shaped table from IKEA? That was $75. My cedar chest for my dictionary was $225. We need a new bed, and a new entertainment stand that isn't falling apart. Until then, I can handle the lawn chair.

The cedar chest.

011.jpg picture by TraciGrant

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:18 pm

Have no more fears of Traci's future back issues. She has a new chair. Of course, right now, it's still in the box waiting to be assembled. But it's there. ;)

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TheRazor » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:22 am

I'm picturing you just sitting on the box and typing.-DavidG

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:34 am

TraciG
President of the World

RE: One more time, cleaner and with a chair - Traci's Space revisited

Postby TraciG » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:15 pm

003.jpg picture by TraciGrant

002-1.jpg picture by TraciGrant

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TheRazor » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:00 pm

Wow. Where's the cups, disks, paper, lotion, empty cup, national geographic magazine, school books, cell phone, notebooks, homework and lawn chair. I like it the way it was.  And the floating Kasey Kane head is morbid.-DavidG

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:00 pm

Cups - kitchen sink.

disks - a drawer in the cedar cabinent.

paper - filed away or in the trash

lotion - on the dresser

National Geographic - in a "magazine organizer"

school books - in a pile on the coffee table waiting to be sold back

cell phone - currently on my desk, strangely ... it's on the coaster ::: shrugs :::

homework - non-existent until Jan 7

Lawn chair - out in the living room, in the stack with its buddies, waiting for Eldon's (husband) stupid friends to come over and use them.

And the Kasey Kahne calendar is the best part. ;)

Cider with Susie
Lieutenant

Postby Cider with Susie » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:07 am

I liked it the old way. I bet that lawn chair WAS comfy. Don't change for anyone Traci ! Don't let them change you ! First it'll be your writing space, then your clothes, then the way you speak and before you know it they'll be in your head.
Love the yellow teddy bear by the way!

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TheRazor » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:25 pm

Yeah, don't change your clothes.-DavidG

writeratwork
Private E-1

Re: One more time, cleaner and with a chair - Traci's Space revisited

Postby writeratwork » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:12 pm

The first pic looks a lot like my space :D Now that I'm not stuffed into a room with a sister or roommate and my mother isn't around to force me to be neat, I notice my inner slob is making itself know. I've probably got double the fire hazards, lol. :)

Nice cedar chest by the way, I love it!

Tandra

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space