[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
One more time, cleaner and with a chair - Traci's Space revisited : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

One more time, cleaner and with a chair - Traci's Space revisited

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:05 pm

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:05 pm

Now that I have a digital camera, I can put up a real look at my writing space. WOO HOO FOR TECHNOLOGY!!!

Well, I was going to clean it first but I felt like that would be lying.

I guess we could always call it Pulling a Maria. "Oh, you're going to take a picture of my desk, let me Pull a Maria real quick." ;)

Please note the website on the computer screen.

012.jpg picture by TraciGrant

013.jpg picture by TraciGrant

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

RE: Traci's Space revisited

Postby TheRazor » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:24 am

I count five fire hazards.-DavidG

Plabius
Captain

Postby Plabius » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:09 am

Traci, my dear, I don't care who gives me crap about this, but the lawn chair has to go.   Let me give you some advice: if you take care of your body when you're young, it'll take care of you when you're old. 

Is that thing actually comfortable to you?

Susan
General

Postby Susan » Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:50 am

HI Traci:

Yep, you need a better chair, that one will hurt your back.  Other than that- yep, when we share our spaces, we have to tell the truth about who we are. I like the pictures on your wall. 

JohnOBX
Brigadier General

Postby JohnOBX » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:31 am

Where is the framed Brett Farve picture? 

I'd add a "new chair" resolution to my New Year's list as well.  Sorry.

Glad to see you are having fun with your new camera.  Opens up whole new worlds, doesn't it?  Hee.

--John

Pendragon
Major

Postby Pendragon » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:00 am

Probably has to be with the artist side of me. However the best part for me are the pictures of Fairies and such. I was drawn to them. Wanted to see more details.

As for the chair, gotta agree w/everyone else. Even a cheapie walmart one would be better than that.

KarenRankowitz
General of the Army

Postby KarenRankowitz » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:16 pm

Tracy, I say keep the chair...but here is where I go all foo-foo.

Replace the rug with a 'sand' colored one, Color the walls in a warm green...that leads to a beach mural...a bit of ocean and sky (works well with the chair).

Prop an umbrella in the corner - is seems so vacant...use tiny lights - yea, the ones like Christmas lights to line the underbelly of the umbrella...that makes for soft lighting - use white not colored or your eyes will go crossed.

And girl, get rid of the glasses on the left, use Margarita types - yes, even for coffee, add a cute decorative umbrella (see a theme forming here?) and put a salt mill - yes, ocean salt - in place of that little white/blue/pink sprits type bottle on the right.

I'd even go as far as to tack a bamboo beach mat on the right hand wall.

Ok, looks marvelous, da'ling.

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:14 pm

TraciG
President of the World

Postby TraciG » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:17 pm

Next

Return to Writing Space