[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
House of Cheap : Writing Space • Page 2 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

House of Cheap

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
Ultimate Cheapskate
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: House of Cheap

Postby Ultimate Cheapskate » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah, the crazy thing is that the reporter/producer is a tiny woman, but she makes me look like the Jolly Green Cheapskate in the segment. I ain't that big (6 foot 3).

jimdens
Major

RE: House of Cheap

Postby jimdens » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:29 am

That was a fun segment Jeff! I like those windows too. Dorraine, believe me, you don't want more windows than house. I have it and as lovely as it looked when we first bought the house, you can barely see through the windows now as no one takes the time to clean them. But hey, who knew three feet of dust could provide such great insullation? Does that score me any brownie points Jeff? :)

kaymoon
Captain

RE: House of Cheap

Postby kaymoon » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:14 pm

But, Deanna, I have three children to clean windows! Or not. Odds are, I'd be cleaning them. But I would. Really!

Cheers,
Drain
www.dorrainedarden.com
Blogging@Free Ice Cream

jrtomlin
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby jrtomlin » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:10 pm

It was funny how tall you looked, Jeff. I expected your head to brush the ceiling. Great piece!

Ultimate Cheapskate
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Ultimate Cheapskate » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:30 am

Previous

Return to Writing Space