The love of writing came from,

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
The Writer's Life
Private E-1

Postby The Writer's Life » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:46 pm

The Writer's Life
Private E-1

Postby The Writer's Life » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:46 pm

:Reading the novel, blockbuster that it still is: Margaret Mitchell's renditon of the south during the Civil War: GONE WITH THE WIND. Upon also seeing constantly the movie to put all movies to shame I was only much more inspired to write, which began at an early age and at 52 years young and still young-at-heart, has very much continued as well as my love still for reading and doing arts and crafts. SDuring my early teen years, I began reading up-and-coming authors such as Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, Rosemary Rogers, Laurie MCBain, Kathleen Winsor, Gwen Bristow and a slew of other female authors. My faves were and still remain the Historical Romance Novel and during the latter 1980s I alaso included non-fiction to my reperatorie of relaxing reading. It never ceases to amaze me the delicate art of capturing the heart and essence of plot, storyline, chararacterzation that makes you want to finish an 800pg-turner before supper has to be coooked. And then before the midnight hours to conjure up your own works of creation, as well, way before the dawn takes hold. Just remember to never stop dreaming, and writing. O. K.

jimdens
Major

RE: The love of writing came from,

Postby jimdens » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Welcome Naomi!  You might want to consider posting this in the introduction forum as it gets a lot more traffic, and is more suitable, I believe, for letting us know about you.

I hope to see you around the forums!

Return to Writing Space