[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
WriterFreak-ing Out : Writing Space • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

WriterFreak-ing Out

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
writerfreak1
Private First Class

WriterFreak-ing Out

Postby writerfreak1 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:26 am

writerfreak1
Private First Class

WriterFreak-ing Out

Postby writerfreak1 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:26 am

Typical. The plot's taken a turn for the...oh, wait. Is that the forum I see on the screen? No wonder I can't get any work done!

Writer Freak

Sarah Jane
General

RE: WriterFreak-ing Out

Postby Sarah Jane » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:07 am

Oh I know how your feeling, the forum calls you in even when the most important part of your novel is being written.  A few times I've been SO distracted that I have to disconnect myself from the internet. 

Sarah Jane :)

Tails
General

Re: WriterFreak-ing Out

Postby Tails » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:04 am

Tsk tsk, WF. Putting all of your focus on the forums, huh? ;)

BTW I like the stack of books on your desk.

Susan
General

Postby Susan » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:13 pm

Craig:

Nice writing space!

Kirby
Captain

Postby Kirby » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:52 am

Too busy on the forum to make the space messy I see. Or did you hide it under the desk out of camera view? lol

Nice space!

TheRazor
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby TheRazor » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:51 pm

Nice space but the mystery is who is taking the picture?-DavidG

writerfreak1
Private First Class

Postby writerfreak1 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:55 pm

pegs
Captain

Postby pegs » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:19 pm

My, my, aren't you disciplined, Woofie. A wooden chair! Does butt glue stick better to wood?

writerfreak1
Private First Class

Postby writerfreak1 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:58 am

Next

Return to Writing Space