[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
My Writing Space : Writing Space • Page 3 • Writing Forum | WritersDigest.com

My Writing Space

Here you can post a picture of you in your writing space.
RhodyDave
Private E-2

RE: My Writing Space

Postby RhodyDave » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:07 am

sparra
Private E-1

Re: My Writing Space

Postby sparra » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:49 pm

Bet your chair's not as comfy as mine-- my "office" consists of the reclining couch in my living room. My "desk" is one of those books made to collect state quarters. I lay it on my lap with the laptop on top so that my laptop has room to breathe and doesn't overheat. Very comfy. Although I think you have a better view-- I have a "garden level" apartment with a great view of the car tires in the parking lot out my window.

Ravenne
Private E-1

My Writing Space

Postby Ravenne » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:16 am

It's a tight writing place, but it's comfy. I included a close up so you can see my inspirational knick-knacks.

Ravenne

JasonFontaine
Lieutenant

Postby JasonFontaine » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:04 am

I could LIVE IN YOUR WRITING SPACE....too cool....

Ravenne
Private E-1

Postby Ravenne » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:29 am

Thanks Jason,

I couldn't fit my three dogs in the picture. They are always under my feet. I have two lovely decks overlooking the forest and these guys have to cram under my chair as I write. The two German Shepherds are bad enough, but I've also got a Cardigan Welsh Corgi and SHE will try to squeeze into a space no bigger than a shoe box.

That's my black German Shepherd on the monitor. lol. She's telling me to write.

Ravenne

Ravenne
Private E-1

Postby Ravenne » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:29 am

Thanks Jason,

I couldn't fit my three dogs in the picture. They are always under my feet. I have two lovely decks overlooking the forest and these guys have to cram under my chair as I write. The two German Shepherds are bad enough, but I've also got a Cardigan Welsh Corgi and SHE will try to squeeze into a space no bigger than a shoe box.

That's my black German Shepherd on the monitor. lol. She's telling me to write.

Ravenne

MarkPrice
Private E-1

Postby MarkPrice » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:13 am

very cool

I just write in a leather chair with a laptop.

Mat_S
Private E-2

Postby Mat_S » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Nice desk. I do the mouse on the open drawer trick too.

Mat_S
Private E-2

Postby Mat_S » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Nice desk. I do the mouse on the open drawer trick too.

danbuter
Private E-2

Postby danbuter » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Cool space! I guess that desk is really old, and it looks nice. Love the skeletons!

PreviousNext

Return to Writing Space